Get more out of Salesforce with Freespee
By activating the Salesforce integration, our customers can now get visitor and web analytics data in their customer's CRM records, providing sales agents with a detailed overview of the customers digital and offline journey.
- When a visitor arrives, their browsing data is fetched by Freespee. When they place a call, their call data is also collected.
- In the same instant Freespee searches the Salesforce account for the callers phone number.
- If a record exists with the phone number, the data about the call and the website history is added as an activity to the record.
- If there is no match, it can a) create a new record or b) store the data for future use.
- If b) Freespee will continuously check for a new record entry that uses the phone number and if it finds it, Freespee will add the website data retro-actively to this record.
- Call data
- Website browsing history
Still have questions? Here are a few useful resources for you to dig a little deeper.
The Freespee cloud integrates with over 50 solutions
Send your data to display, search, analytics, web personalisation and CRM tools.
Want to create your own
integration with Freespee?