Get more out of Webtrends with Freespee
Automatically feed Webtrends Analytics with your visitor's behavioural data and resulting conversations to enrich analysis of your website's success in driving conversions.
- When a customer arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the Webtrends visitor cookie ID (WT_FPC).
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number.
- When a call is made Freespee attributes the phone number to the visitor session and Webtrends ID and then passes this ID back to Webtrends.
- The conversion data is now available to view in your Webtrends Analytics account and can be used to measure the influence of your digital marketing activity on customer conversations.
- Webtrends cookie ID (WT_FPC), client IP, user agent, timestamp and referral web address
- If call was answered, webtrends custom variable is set to z_callanswered=1, otherwise z_callanswered=0
- If call was qualified, webtrends custom is set to variable z_qualified=1, otherwise z_qualified=0
- If call was qualified, set z_callvalue and z_callcurrency to the value and currency of the call
Still have questions? Here are a few useful resources for you to dig a little deeper.
The Freespee cloud integrates with over 50 solutions
Send your data to display, search, analytics, web personalisation and CRM tools.
Want to create your own
integration with Freespee?